Before you contact me, I would appreciate it if you would read the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) as it may have already answered any questions you may have. I run this site by myself and I receive a lot of email from my full-time job and from this site. I don't have a lot of time to respond to every email, although I will continue to do my best. I really do appreciate your understanding!
Here are a couple of things to consider, before you contact me:
- I cannot offer any resources other
than what is on the site.
- I can't give you any suggestions
for your youth meetings or events. There are hundred and hundreds
of ideas here which have been submitted by visitors to the site.
If you have questions, you should contact the author if possible.
- I do not have any hard copies
of the materials on the site.
- This is a non-profit site, I don't
have any promotional materials or samples.
- I am not interested in any commercial online offers, and do not wish to be put on any mailing lists.
Okay, now that that's out of the way... if you would still like to contact me you can email me by clicking here.